– defended the head of a commercial bank during a preliminary criminal investigation. Procured for client a speedy plea bargain agreement without jail time;
– represented a large state Corporation that suffered a form of property theft, previously unknown to law enforcement practice. As a result of the case, a legal precedent was established which defined the offense and its penalties . The novel legal arguments made by Mr. Slashchev were adopted by the court and became the basis for the indictment in the criminal case;
– represented the former head of a public enterprise accused of embezzlement and misappropriation of funds;
– represented the founder of a large oil company accused of fraud and embezzlement;
– successfully defended the highest-ranking official at the Federal Department of Internal Affairs, who was accused of the negligent procurement of goods and services.