– Representing members of the governing bodies of a large bank in a separate dispute on the application of the Deposit Insurance Agency for recovery of losses for the issuance of deliberately non-repayable loans.
– Representing the top managers of a large construction holding company declared bankrupt by the court in a suit to establish subsidiary liability, collect losses, as well as in a criminal case alleging deliberate bankruptcy, theft and embezzlement.
– Representation of the beneficiaries of high-value real estate within a corporate dispute, including criminal defense, successful handling of the bankruptcy case in the interests of the creditor, challenging a large number of suspicious transactions, bringing the beneficiaries of the debtor to subsidiary liability, proof of the affiliation of several creditors with the debtor in order to exclude their claims from the list of creditors and restore the legitimate rights of bona fide creditors.
– Representing the majority creditor in the case of the bankruptcy of a film company and the personal bankruptcy of its beneficiary, which involved challenging transactions, as well as searching for and returning the withdrawn assets.
– Representation of the creditor's interests in the bankruptcy case of an individual who was the owner of a business in the energy sector, which case included challenging judicial acts handed down earlier by regional general jurisdiction courts on the basis of fictitious loan agreements initially allowing the debtor to establish control over the bankruptcy; restoring the rights of a bona fide creditor, challenging transactions involving the alienation of assets and their return to the bankruptcy estate, recovery from the persons affiliated with the debtor the real value of the debtor's assets alienated in their favor.
– Representing the insolvency officer in a bankruptcy case, including a creditor's petition to exclude the insolvency officer and recovery of losses from it, invalidation of decisions made by creditors' meetings/committee, challenging transactions, recovering for the debtor's assets, bringing the debtor's governing bodies to criminal and subsidiary liability.